Associate Technical Writer - Temp
Alliance Laundry Systems, LLC is located in Ripon, Wisconsin, 20 minutes west of Oshkosh and Fond du Lac. We are currently seeking a Stockroom Attendant to join our team.
The Stockroom Attendant is responsible for the storage, stocking and dispensing of all tools and supplies assigned to the stockroom in order to ensure timely manufacturing of our product.
- Primary Duties
- Maintains inventory of MRO and production materials assigned to the company stockroom utilizing computerized inventory control system and bar coding.
- Responsible for assisting individuals in the selection of available tools and equipment, accurately recording transaction data and entering into the inventory control system.
- Responsible for verifying and identity and accuracy of incoming materials against purchase orders assuring proper quantity and quality.
- Communicate matter relative to material usage, cost, and suitability from supervisors and users to the MRO materials coordinator or the MRO buyer.
- Responsible for storing stockroom materials in a clean, neat, orderly manner and the cleanliness of stockroom fixtures, equipment, and floors.
- Types, maintains, sets up and prints purchase order, vendor information, and department files.
- Secondary Duties
- Must have the ability to identify mechanical parts and understand their usage.
- Performs other related, incidental and similar duties as required.
- Work with shop floor employees and coordinators to update established records.
- Two years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Proficient computer Skills including MS Excel and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- High School education or equivalent required; Associate degree is preferred
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, bending and minimal lifting.
Email: applyALS@alliancels.com (please include position applying for in subject line)
Alliance Laundry Systems LLC
Attn: HR Department
Shepard Street, PO Box 990
Ripon, WI 54971
Alliance Laundry Systems LLC is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer
- Distributor Coley O'Kief expands into new markets.Twenty years after introducing the vended laundry business to Italy...
- Alliance demonstrates partnership in new laundry investments.Join two successful entrepreneurs in the Philippines and Italy...
- Alliance works with Rocky Hernandez for success in the Philippines.Introducing the convenience and efficiency of vended laundry in a market unfamiliar...
- Alliance Promotes Bill Brooks to National Sales Manager of UniMac Alliance Laundry Systems announced today that Bill Brooks has been promoted to National Sales Manager of UniMac.
- Alliance Laundry Systems and Distributor Donate Equipment to Japan in Wake of Earthquake and TsunamiAlliance Laundry Systems and its Japanese distributor, Daiwa Corporation, recently partnered to donate laundry equipment to those impacted by the March earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
- Alliance Laundry Systems Promotes Jennifer Whitney to Financial Services Manager Alliance Laundry Systems, the leading global commercial laundry equipment provider, is pleased to announce the promotion of Jennifer Whitney to Financial Services Manager.
- Online Credit Application Featured in Planet Laundry July's issue of Planet Laundry magazine highlights Alliance Laundry Systems' new online credit application.