We are the leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of stand-alone commercial laundry equipment in North America and a leader worldwide. Under the well-known brand names of Speed Queen®, UniMac®, Huebsch®, IPSO® and Cissell®, we produce a full line of commercial washing machines and dryers with load capacities from 12 to 250 pounds as well as finishing equipment. Our commercial products are sold to three distinct customer groups: (i) laundromats; (ii) multi-housing laundries, consisting primarily of common laundry facilities in apartment buildings, universities and military installations; and (iii) on-premise laundries, consisting primarily of in-house laundry facilities of hotels, hospitals, nursing homes and prisons.
- Distributor Coley O'Kief expands into new markets.Twenty years after introducing the vended laundry business to Italy...
- Alliance demonstrates partnership in new laundry investments.Join two successful entrepreneurs in the Philippines and Italy...
- Alliance works with Rocky Hernandez for success in the Philippines.Introducing the convenience and efficiency of vended laundry in a market unfamiliar...
- Alliance Promotes Bill Brooks to National Sales Manager of UniMac Alliance Laundry Systems announced today that Bill Brooks has been promoted to National Sales Manager of UniMac.
- Alliance Laundry Systems and Distributor Donate Equipment to Japan in Wake of Earthquake and TsunamiAlliance Laundry Systems and its Japanese distributor, Daiwa Corporation, recently partnered to donate laundry equipment to those impacted by the March earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
- Alliance Laundry Systems Promotes Jennifer Whitney to Financial Services Manager Alliance Laundry Systems, the leading global commercial laundry equipment provider, is pleased to announce the promotion of Jennifer Whitney to Financial Services Manager.
- Online Credit Application Featured in Planet Laundry July's issue of Planet Laundry magazine highlights Alliance Laundry Systems' new online credit application.