Alliance Laundry Systems Launches Industry-Leading Training Program
July's issue of Planet Laundry magazine highlights Alliance Laundry Systems' new online credit application. The application is available through Alliance's brand financial programs—Speed Queen Financial Services, UniMac Funding, Huebsch Financial Services and IPSO Finance. It allows users to apply online for up to $100,000 in financing and receive a response within one business day.To read the article, click here.
- Distributor Coley O'Kief expands into new markets.Twenty years after introducing the vended laundry business to Italy...
- Alliance demonstrates partnership in new laundry investments.Join two successful entrepreneurs in the Philippines and Italy...
- Alliance works with Rocky Hernandez for success in the Philippines.Introducing the convenience and efficiency of vended laundry in a market unfamiliar...
- Alliance Promotes Bill Brooks to National Sales Manager of UniMac Alliance Laundry Systems announced today that Bill Brooks has been promoted to National Sales Manager of UniMac.
- Alliance Laundry Systems and Distributor Donate Equipment to Japan in Wake of Earthquake and TsunamiAlliance Laundry Systems and its Japanese distributor, Daiwa Corporation, recently partnered to donate laundry equipment to those impacted by the March earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
- Alliance Laundry Systems Promotes Jennifer Whitney to Financial Services Manager Alliance Laundry Systems, the leading global commercial laundry equipment provider, is pleased to announce the promotion of Jennifer Whitney to Financial Services Manager.
- Online Credit Application Featured in Planet Laundry July's issue of Planet Laundry magazine highlights Alliance Laundry Systems' new online credit application.